Here is a low cost way to have an outdoor light for your home or business.
- You can provide extra lighting and help protect your property for as little as $10.51 per month. (Please call for additional information regarding your particular needs).
- The monthly rental charge includes the electricity needed to operate the light so there are no extra usage charges added to your meter.
- There is no light switch. Our High Intensity Discharge (HID) fixtures have automatic photo cells. The lights come on at dusk and go off at dawn.
- Installation is free provided the light can be installed on an existing meter or transformer pole; otherwise installation fees may apply.
- Free maintenance and bulb replacements by MVEA. Simply notify us and we will make all necessary repairs. In case of vandalism, please refer to MVEA Rules & Regulations.
- The initial term of the outdoor lighting contract is one year.
- The expense of moving or relocating the light fixture(s) after initial installation will be borne by the consumer.
OUTDOOR LIGHTING RATES
- HID 175 Watt - $10.51 per fixture per month
- HID 400 Watt - $18.90 per fixture per month
- For overhead, each additional pole with a span of secondary not to exceed 150 feet - $3.77 per month
- Each additional overhead transformer - $3.77 per month
- For underground, additional installation and monthly charges may apply
SAMPLE PHOTOS OF SECURITY LIGHTS CLICK ON LINKS BELOW:
Light On Wooden Pole
Coachlite Style on Fiberglass Pole (additional installation costs apply)
If you would like to order the installation of an outdoor light fixture, please click on this link Security Light Installation Form and complete the required information. Upon receipt, a Mountain View Electric Representative will contact you to finalize the request and lighting contract.